- This event has passed.
February 28 @ 10:00am
Timed hike up the Apron and a wild ski descent down an off-piste GS course. Open to citizen alpine, telemark and snowboard racers of all ages.Who
- All Disciplines
- Age categories: 7 and under, 8-10, 11-13, 14-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 and up
- Limited to 25 competitors per session (am/pm)
- Race in the morning or afternoon.
- Morning Session 10:00-11:30 am (course inspection 9:45-10:00 am)
- Afternoon Session 11:45-1:15 pm (course inspection 11:30-11:45 am)
- 457kHz Avalanche Transceiver
- Retention devices or brakes
- Secure skis/board while hiking
- Helmet recommended
- Prior to race day, sign-up online with a credit card
- No same day sign ups
- If under the age of 18, signature of a parent or legal guardian is required
- One release per competitor
- Medals to top three male and female finishers in each age group
- Fantastic Door Prizes (must participate to win)
- Entry into Grand Prize Drawing March 21
- Medal and Prize Pick-up 3:00-4:30 pm: Grab-and-Go from the window near Shoe & Bag Check on the ground floor of JBL.
- Medals and prizes must be picked up day of race or they will be forfeited