- This event has passed.
Point & Chute Film Fest
March 20, 2021 @ 10:00am
Pre-juried film festival with a virtual screening of the top seven films. Go out, shoot some footage throughout the season, edit your story and enter it!
- 5 minute films (maximum length)
Films judged on the following criteria
- Sound Track
- Overall Impression
- Only 25% of films are allowed in the GoPro, Selfie or POV category
- Submit as a media filed saved on a DVD, CD or Flash Drive
- Only file format accepted H.264 QuickTime Movie (.MOV/.MP4), HD Widescreen (16:9) supported but not required.
- All ski/riding footage must be shot within Bridger Bowl boundaries, and without drone footage or film will be disqualified
Anyone with a video camera
$20 per team
Virtual screening time TBD
- Pre-registration and film footage required by 4pm Saturday, March 13
- Submit films and entry forms the Marketing Office in the Jim Bridger Lodge
- If under the age of 18, signature of a parent or legal guardian is required
- One release per entry, requires signatures of all participants