- This event has passed.
May 2, 2019 @ 9:00am
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Thursday, repeating until May 16, 2019
- Date: 05/02/2019 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- Raising Your Spirited Infant
Four free parenting classes will be held Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM, April 25 to May 16 in the Bozeman Public Library’s Community Room.
Caregivers are encouraged to attend all 4 workshops, but if needed may only register for select classes.
The series is limited to 15 parents. Free childcare is available. Please register your children for the childcare. You will be asked if you need childcare while registering for the class through Sign Up Genius. This ensures that we have enough childcare providers.
REGISTER HERE or call (406) 582-2404.
Join Dr. Mary Sheedy Kurcinka to discover:
- What makes babies spirited – an eye-opening exploration of the arousal system
- Why taking care of yourself, calms your baby
- Effective strategies to stop the shrieks and soothe your baby
- Successful techniques for naps, nighttime sleep, eating, going out and more
- How these babies possess traits that can lead them to excel
This workshop is interactive, informative, humorous and thought provoking!
About the presenter:
Mary Sheedy Kurcinka, Ed.D
Best-selling Author, Speaker, Licensed Teacher and Parent Educator